While our physical office has now reopened, we also still continue to offer online Video Call Sessions. In person or from the comfort of your home: the choice is up to you.
In the office, in accordance with the guidelines from the Ministry of Health, we have the following steps in place to ensure your safety:
- There is at least 30 minutes scheduled between each client so that we can properly disinfect, and also maintain physical distancing practice.
- All surfaces that are touched by clients are disinfected between appointments.
- During the session, clients sit 2 meters away from the hypnotist.
- The hypnotist wears a mask and/or face shield.
- Every client is screened for COVID-19 prior to booking their sessions, as per the Ministry of Health.
For our clients visiting the office, we kindly ask you to do the following:
- Please arrive to our office wearing a face mask, and also use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving.
- Once you have arrived at our parking lot, please call or text (647) 210-8842, and we will let you know when you can come in.
- If you develop a fever or a cough, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment, or do a Video Call Session instead. There will not be any cancellation fee for an illness-related cancellation.
- It is recommended to please avoid paying with cash if possible.
- If you are unable or prefer not to come to the office, Video Call Sessions would be a better choice.